Tuesday, 29 December
525. Romanian and Eastern European Literatures and the Arts (Music, Painting, Architecture, Photography, and Film)
3:30–4:45 p.m., Washington C, Loews
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Romanian Studies
Presiding: Adriana Varga, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
1. “Romania at Pre–World War II Fairs,” Nicolae Harsanyi, Florida International Univ.
2. “Image Architecture to Camouflage: Lajos Kassák and György Kepes,” László Munteán, Pázmany Péter Catholic Univ.
3. “Mateiu Caragiale and the Dutch Masters of the Golden Age,” Adriana Varga
4. “Curzio Malaparte, Radu Gabrea, and Gruber’s Journey,” Jeanine Teodorescu, Columbia Coll., IL
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|