215. Digital South, Digital Futures
Tuesday, 6 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., 606, WSCC
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on Southern Literature and the Association for Computers and the Humanities
Presiding: Vincent J. Brewton, Univ. of North Alabama
Vincent J. Brewton's Annotation:
1. "Documenting the American South," Natalia Smith, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
2. "Space, Place, and Image: Mapping Farm Securities Administration (FSA) Photographs and the Photogrammar Project," Lauren Tilton, Yale Univ.
3. "Southern Spaces: The Development of a Digital Southern Studies Journal," Frances Abbott, Emory Univ.
4. "Mapping a New Deal for New Orleans Artists," Michael Mizell-Nelson, Univ. of New Orleans
For abstracts, visit http://ach.org/ach-sessions-2012-mla-convention after 20 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|