565. What Is the Next Thing? Postmodern Pedagogies in the Composition Classroom
Tuesday, 5 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Liberty A, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on the Two-Year College
Presiding: Elizabeth M. Schwartz, San Joaquin Delta Coll., CA
1. "Peer Review 2.0: Using Digital Technologies to Transform Student Critiques," Elizabeth Harris McCormick, LaGuardia Community Coll., City Univ. of New York; Lykourgos Vasileiou, LaGuardia Community Coll., City Univ. of New York
2. "How I Met Your Argument: Teaching through Television," Lanta Davis, Baylor Univ.
3. "Writing Wikipedia as Postmodern Research Assignment," Matthew Parfitt, Boston Univ.
4. "Weaning Isn't Everything: Beyond Postformalism in Composition," Miles McCrimmon, J. Sargeant Reynolds Community Coll., VA
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|