505. Success Stories in Global Studies
Tuesday, 7 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Willow A, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Association of Departments of Foreign Languages
Presiding: Rosmarie T. Morewedge, Binghamton Univ., State Univ. of New York; Mari Noda, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
1. "Best Practices from the Cultures and Languages across the Curriculum Consortium," Diana Kalinda Davies, Princeton Univ.
2. "Developing a Business Curriculum for an International MBA Program: A MIM (Master of International Management) Model," Meiru Liu, Portland State Univ.
3. "The Cross-Disciplinary Global Studies Agenda at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee," Patrice Petro, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
4. "Interdisciplinary Models for Foreign Language Education in the Context of Globalization," Nelleke Van Deusen-Scholl, Yale Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|