55. Caribbean Crosscurrents: Anglophone Caribbean Literature in a Multilingual Region
Sunday, 3 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Fairfax B, Sheraton
Program arranged by the MLA Publications Committee
Presiding: Anne J. Cruz, Univ. of Miami
1. "Limbo Gateways of the Caribbean," Supriya M. Nair, Tulane Univ.
2. "Reading the Nineteenth-Century Caribbean," Faith Lois Smith, Brandeis Univ.
3. "Literary and Linguistic Crossings: The Shifting Boundaries of Anglophone Caribbean Literature," April Shemak, Sam Houston State Univ.
4. "Anglophone Caribbean Literature through Translation," Marc Brudzinski, State Univ. of New York, Purchase
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|