133. Fiction and Theory in Julia Kristeva
Monday, 5 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Ballard, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Kelly Oliver, Vanderbilt Univ.
1. "Italy and the Literary in Julia Kristeva," Carol Mastrangelo Bové, Univ. of Pittsburgh
2. "The Wagers of Discretion: Fiction as Inverted Theory," Miglena Nikolchina, Sofia Univ.
3. "Murder in the Society of the Spectacle," Frances L. Restuccia, Boston Coll.
4. "Noir Analysis: How Kristeva's Detective Fiction Transforms Psychoanalysis," Benigno Trigo, Vanderbilt Univ.
For abstracts, write to Benigno.Trigo@vanderbilt.edu.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|