Thursday, 29 December
375. Latin American Jewish Writing in the United States
8:30–9:45 a.m., Military, Washington Hilton
A special session
Presiding: Naomi Lindstrom, Univ. of Texas, Austin
1. “Latin American Jewish Writing in the United States: An Examination of Categories,” Naomi Lindstrom
2. “Children of the Americas: Negotiating Languages and Identities in the United States,” Monique Rodrigues Balbuena, Univ. of Oregon
3. “New York in My Work,” Nora Glickman, Queens Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. “La lengua malhumorada: Idisch, castellano y la pose judeoargentina,” Alicia Borinsky, Boston Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|