482. Making Digital Counterpublics
Monday, 11 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Arkansas, Sheraton Chicago
A special session
Presiding: David Parry, Saint Joseph's Univ.
David Parry's Annotation:
1. "Education Reform by Undergraduates: Giving Rural Students a Voice," Lee Skallerup Bessette, Morehead State Univ.
2. "From MOOC to POOC: Plurality, Participation, and JustPublics," Matthew K. Gold, New York City Coll. of Tech., City Univ. of New York; Emily Sherwood, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
3. "A Beautiful Social Collaborative," Aimee Knight, Saint Joseph's Univ.
4. "Fashioning Alternative Publics," Kim Knight, Univ. of Texas, Dallas
For papers, abstracts, and resources, visit www.outsidethetext.com/main/making-digital-counterpublics.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|