782. Geospatial Literary Studies
Monday, 12 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Ontario, Sheraton Chicago
A special session
Presiding: David Joseph Wrisley, American Univ. of Beirut
David Joseph Wrisley's Annotation:
1. "The Meanings of the City: A Data-Mining Approach to Mapping Early Modern London," Anupam Basu, Washington Univ. in St. Louis
2. "Locating the Bookstore: Antebellum Literary Landscapes and Contemporary Interpretive Practice," Kristen Doyle Highland, New York Univ.
3. "Mapping (Dis)Ease: Narratives of Influenza and Migration during the 2009 H1N1 Pandemic," Anne Stachura, Univ. of Texas–Pan American
4. "Mapping Knowledge Networks in British Newspapers of the Long Eighteenth Century," Rachael King, New York Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|