776. E-literature and Translations: Database, Platform, Language
Monday, 12 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Chicago A–B, Chicago Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Kathi Inman Berens, Univ. of Southern California
1. "Remediating LidantJU fAram," Jonathan Baillehache, Univ. of Georgia
2. "Lost and Found in Translation: How the Electronic Literature Knowledge Base Translates a Field into Data," Jill Walker Rettberg, Univ. of Bergen
3. "Meditation Level Up: Sony Playstation 2 and The Night Journey," Kathi Inman Berens
4. "The Riderly Text: The Joy of Networked Improv Literature," Davin Heckman, Winona State Univ.
For abstracts, visit kathiiberens.com/2013/05/31/mla14-panel/.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|