550. The Classroom as Interface
Monday, 5 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Hampton, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Kathi Inman Berens, Univ. of Southern California
Kathi Inman Berens's Annotation:
1. "The Campus as Interface: Screening the University," Elizabeth Mathews Losh, Univ. of California, San Diego
2. "Being Distracted in the Digital Age," Jason Farman, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
3. "Virtual Classroom Software: A Medium-Specific Analysis," Kathi Inman Berens
4. "The Multisensory Classroom," Leeann Hunter, Georgia Inst. of Tech.
For abstracts, visit kathiiberens.com/mla13-abstracts after 1 Dec.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|