532. Reading Writing Interfaces: Electronic Literature's Past and Present
Tuesday, 7 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 613, WSCC
A special session
Presiding: Marjorie Luesebrink, Irvine Valley Coll., CA
1. "Early Authors of E-Literature, Platforms of the Past," Dene M. Grigar, Washington State Univ., Vancouver
2. "Seven Types of Interface in the Electronic Literature Collection Volume Two," Marjorie Luesebrink ; Stephanie Strickland, New York, NY
3. "The Digital Poem against the Interface Free," Lori A. Emerson, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
Lori A. Emerson's Annotation:
4. "Strange Rain and the Poetics of Motion and Touch," Mark L. Sample, George Mason Univ.
For abstracts, visit loriemerson.net.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|