Thursday, 30 December
649. The Rhizome and the Errant Self: Approaches to the (Neo)Medieval Narrative
8:30–9:45 a.m., 413, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Session leader: Tamara O’Callaghan, Northern Kentucky Univ.
1. “Perceval, the Errant Knight: Romancing the Rhizome,” Wendy Knepper, Harvard Univ.
2. “Pilgrimage as Narrative, Narrative as Pilgrimage: The Unfinished Process,” Susan Signe Morrison, Texas State Univ., San Marcos
3. “Transforming the Errant Self: The Matrix and Richard, Coeur de Lyon,” Suzanne Yeager, Cornell Univ.
4. “The Errant Textography of Middle English Romance,” Myra Jane Seaman, Coll. of Charleston
For copies of abstracts, visit www.nku.edu/~ocallaghant/MLA2004.htm.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|