102. The Coming Community in an Age of Vulnerability
Saturday, 9 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Los Angeles–Miami, Chicago Marriott
A special session
Presiding: David Palumbo-Liu, Stanford Univ.
1. "Sovereignty, Vulnerability, and the Politics of Enclosure," Elizabeth Anker, Cornell Univ.
2. "Precarity, Vulnerability, Emptiness, Fragility, Groundlessness, Insecurity . . ." Simon During, Univ. of Queensland
3. "All That Is Solid Melts into Air, Again," David Palumbo-Liu
4. "The Unspeakable Consumer Good; or, Whither the White Folks' N@#$r?" Imani Perry, Princeton Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|