432. Aural Literature and Close Listening
Tuesday, 5 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Beacon H, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Michelle Nancy Levy, Simon Fraser Univ., Burnaby
1. "The Case against Audiobooks," Matthew Rubery, Univ. of London, Queen Mary Coll.
2. "Aural Literacy in a Visual Era: Is Anyone Listening?" Cornelius Collins, Fordham Univ., Bronx
3. "Novel Sound Tracks and the Future of Hybridized Reading," Justin St. Clair, Univ. of South Alabama
4. "Poetry as MP3: PennSound, Poetry Recording, and the New Digital Archive," Lisa A. Hollenbach, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|