111. The Cinema of Marco Tullio Giordana
Friday, 3 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., 209, Hynes
A special session
Presiding: Federica Colleoni, Bowling Green State Univ.
1. "Notti e nebbie and Sanguepazzo: A Parable on the Civil War," Anna Paparcone, Bucknell Univ.
2. "The Submerged of The Best of Youth," Stefania Benini, Univ. of Pennsylvania
3. "The Role of the Mother and the Mafia in I cento passi," Veronica Vegna, Univ. of Chicago
4. "Looking through the Glass in I cento passi: Felicia Impastato As Seen by Lacan," Ryan Calabretta-Sajder, Rice Univ.
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|