337. New Digital Vanguards in Spanish Literature
Saturday, 10 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Parlor F, Sheraton Chicago
A special session
Presiding: Alexandra Saum-Pascual, Univ. of California, Berkeley
1. "Print Alternatives: Hybrid Spanish Writing Today," Alexandra Saum-Pascual
2. "Digital Technology and New Forms of Literature from a Hispanic Perspective," Sergi Rivero-Navarro, Harvard Univ.
3. "Interstory: Three Narratives in Media Convergence," Elika Ortega Guzman, Univ. of Western Ontario
4. "Technological Expropriation in Latin American Poetry: A Historical Perspective," Marcos Wasem, Bard Coll.
For abstracts, visit hybridspanish.commons.mla.org/ after 1 Dec.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|