479. Digital Humanities in the Italian Context
Wednesday, 7 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Cedar, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Manuela Marchesini, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
1. "Digital Humanities in the Italian Culture Landscape," Stefano Franchi, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
2. "Life and the Digital: On Esposito and Tarizzo's Inventions of Life," Alberto Moreiras, Texas A&M Univ., College Station
3. "Humanist Studies and the Digital Age," Massimo Lollini, Univ. of Oregon
4. "Giacomo Leopardi's Zibaldone: From Card Index to Hypertext," Silvia Stoyanova, Princeton Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com after 19 Dec.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|