78. The Spanish Civil War across the Language Curriculum
Saturday, 3 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., 206, Hynes
A special session
Presiding: Jose Ignacio Alvarez-Fernandez, Emmanuel Coll.
1. "Images of War," Patricia Nichols, Northwestern Univ.
2. "Cross-Cultural Conversations and Collective Memory," Christopher R. Wood, Newton High School, MA
3. "History in the Language and Literature Classroom," Soledad Carmen Fox, Williams Coll.
4. "The Spanish Civil War in Twenty-First-Century Spain," Roberto Rey Agudo, Massachusetts Inst. of Tech.
Roberto Rey Agudo's Annotation:
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|