428. Technology and Chinese Literature and Language
Wednesday, 7 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Boren, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Xiaoping Song, Norwich Univ.
1. "Adaptation: Rewriting Modern Chinese Literary Masterpieces," Paul Manfredi, Pacific Lutheran Univ.
2. "Technology in Chinese Instruction: A Web-Based Extensive Reading Program," Helen Heling Shen, Univ. of Iowa
3. "Technology and Teaching Chinese Literature in Translation," Keith Dede, Lewis and Clark Coll.
4. "Text-Image-Imagined Words: An Approach to Teaching Chinese Literature," Xiaoping Song
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|