203. Palestinians Writing: A Stateless People's National Literature
Monday, 4 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., 207, Hynes
A special session
Presiding: Edward Arthur Morin, Coll. for Creative Studies
1. "Introducing The Secret Life of Saeed the Pessoptimist," Trevor Le Gassick, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
2. "Mahmoud Darwish and the Predicament of National Allegory," Nouri Gana, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
Nouri Gana's Annotation:
3. "Palestinian Drama, English Translation, and the United States Market," Katherine Wilson, Adelphi Univ.
4. "Terror: Competing Trajectories," Basuli Deb, Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln
For abstracts, write to email@example.com after 1 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|