158. Barbara Johnson's Last Works
Saturday, 3 January, 7:00–8:15 p.m., Back Bay C, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Mary Wilson Carpenter, Queen's Univ.
1. "Language, Race, and Impersonality," Despina Kakoudaki, American Univ.
2. "Allegory as Cover Story," Lee Charles Edelman, Tufts Univ.
3. "Speaking of the End: Barbara Johnson's Mary Shelley," Mary Wilson Carpenter
4. "Returning to the Surprise of Otherness: Editing the Barbara Johnson Reader," Lili Porten, Boston Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|