160. Archipelagic American Studies
Friday, 9 January, 7:00–8:15 p.m., Chicago H, Chicago Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Elizabeth Maddock Dillon, Northeastern Univ.
1. "How Long Is the Coast of America? Archipelagic American Studies and Rough Reading," Brian Roberts, Brigham Young Univ., UT
2. "The Chinese Atlantic Seascape," Sean Aaron Metzger, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
3. "From Coloniality to Postcoloniality: Comparative Studies of US Archipelagic Colonialities," Yolanda M. Martínez–San Miguel, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
4. "Islands and Empires: Antipodean American Narratives," Paul D. Giles, Univ. of Sydney
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|