Thursday, 27 December
138. Teaching Writing in the Literature Classroom in the Age of the Literature/Composition Split
8:45–10:00 p.m., San Francisco, Hyatt Regency
A special session
Presiding: Vimala C. Pasupathi, Hofstra Univ.
1. “A Child of Divorce Thanks Her Parents: Pragmatism in the Era of the Literature/Composition Split,” Vimala C. Pasupathi
2. “Approaching the Literature Course as Writing in the Disciplines,” Laura Wilder, Univ. at Albany, State Univ. of New York
3. “‘Let’s Unpack That Text a Little’: Writing about Close Reading,” Ashley E. Shannon, Grand Valley State Univ.
4. “‘Riot[ing] with the Wildest Scribble’: Archival Materials and Writing Process in the Literature Classroom,” Lee Rumbarger, Vassar Coll.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|