729. Refashioning the Poetics of "Post"; or, How to Imagine beyond Postmodernism
Wednesday, 8 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 620, WSCC
A special session
Presiding: Carmen Derkson, Univ. of Calgary
1. "The Materiality of Sincerity: Postmodernity's Embodiments," Hillary Gravendyk, Pomona Coll.
2. "Somatic Geographies: Toward a Feminist Poetics of Regional Verse," Aimee Allard, Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln
3. "The Postfeminism of the Long Poem," Julia Bloch, Bard Coll., CA
4. "Reparative Turns in Lyric Place Practice," Carmen Derkson
For abstracts and papers, write to email@example.com.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|