76. Teaching Theory One Generation Later: What Is the Canon in the Introductory Theory Course Now?
Monday, 5 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., 612, WSCC
A special session
Presiding: Barry Sarchett, Colorado Coll.
1. "Teaching the Theory Canon in the Post-theory Moment," Sophia A. McClennen, Penn State Univ., University Park
2. "Beyond Poststructuralism: Teaching Theory in the Digital Era," William Stephen Davis, Colorado Coll.
3. "Theory for People Who Hate Theory: Teaching Theory and Criticism to Creative Writers," James Hanley Donelan, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
4. "Foundational Theory?" Barry Sarchett
5. "Teaching Theory in the Era of Disorganized Cultural Studies," Vincent Barry Leitch, Univ. of Oklahoma
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|