307. Theorizing Hip-Hop: New Approaches to Hip-Hop as Intellectual Production
Wednesday, 6 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 618, WSCC
A special session
Presiding: Jill Richardson, Borough of Manhattan Community Coll., City Univ. of New York
1. "Queer Hip-Hop Diasporas: A History," Shante Paradigm Smalls, Davidson Coll.
2. "The Shadows of Tomorrow: Hip-Hop, Madlib, and the Archive," James Ford, Occidental Coll.
3. "Hip-Hop Is Not What You Think It Is," Michael Ralph, New York Univ.
4. "Performing Male Desire: The Intersection of Hip-Hop and Drug Culture," Jill Richardson
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|