Friday, 07 January
221. Transatlantic Transactions: The Dialogue between British and American Experimental Poetry
10:15–11:30 a.m., Diamond Salon 2, J. W. Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Rajiv C. Krishnan, The English & Foreign Languages Univ.
1. “The Unstable ‘I’ in Denise Riley’s Poetry,” Ashley Tellis, Indian Inst. of Tech., Hyderabad
2. “Language in Dispute: The Cambridge Critique of Language Poetry,” Nandini Ramesh Sankar, Cornell Univ.
3. “Charles Olson and J. H. Prynne: Transatlantic Correspondences,” Rajiv C. Krishnan
4. “Jacket Magazine: An Overview,” John Tranter, Univ. of Sydney
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|