627. Chicago's Poetry and the Making of Literary Modernism
Sunday, 11 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., O'Hare, Chicago Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Liesl Olson, Newberry Library
1. "Harriet Monroe's Museum," Erin J. Kappeler, Univ. of Maine, Farmington
2. "Set Vivid against the Little Soft Cities: Outsourcing Chicago Modernism," Mike Chasar, Willamette Univ.
3. "The Harriet Monroe Doctrine: Poetry's Interwar Internationalism," Sarah Ehlers, Univ. of South Dakota
4. "A Chicago Institution: The Harriet Monroe Collection and the Rise of the Modern Poetry Archive," Bartholomew Brinkman, Framingham State Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|