675. Robin Hood and the Literary Canon
Monday, 6 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Jefferson, Sheraton
A special session
Presiding: Alexander L. Kaufman, Auburn Univ., Montgomery
1. "Robin Hood and the Margins of Romance: Insights on Canon Formation and Maintenance," Henry F. Griffy, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
2. "Doing Yeoman Work: One Step toward Making the Middle English Robin Hood Ballads Canonical," Leigh Smith, East Stroudsburg Univ.
3. "Robin Hood Onstage in Dramatic Versions of Scott's Ivanhoe," Jeff Dailey, Five Towns Coll.
4. "What a Canon Wants: Robin Hood, Will Scarlet, and Carrie Lofy's What a Scoundrel Wants," Valerie B. Johnson, Univ. of Rochester
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|