Council of Editors of Learned Journals
Awards Reception Arranged by the Council of Editors of Learned Journals
485. Inventing New Journals: The Pressures for and against New Scholarly Publications
CELJ Awards Ceremony
330. Learned Journals and Libraries: Knowledge Economies and Economics of Knowledge
674. Giving It Away: Sharing and the Future of Scholarly Communication
127. Is There a Crisis in Black Research Publishing?
527. CELJ Awards Ceremony
122. Council of Editors of Learned Journals Presidential Address and Awards
748. Ranks, Brands, and the Editorial Process
92. What Is a Scholarly Journal? Identity Issues in Our Digital Age
618. Roundtable: What Is a Scholarly Journal? Identity Issues in Our Digital Age
25. The 2007 CELJ Awards and "Getting Off the Book Standard: What Can Journal Editors Do?"
436. Inside the Editorial Office: A Roundtable Discussion for Journal Editors and Authors
615. Inside the Editorial Office: A Workshop for New Journal Editors
59. The 2006 CELJ Awards and "A Different Kind of Profession"
698. What Journal Editors Do: Nuts and Bolts for Editors, Aspiring Editors, and Authors
54. The 2005 CELJ Awards and "Passing the Flame": Journals in Editorial Transition
783. What Editors Want: On Writing for Interdisciplinary Journals
44. Journals as Innovators and the Innovation of Journals
754. Scholarly Journals: Our Futures in the Digital Soup
Return to list of Allied Organizations