Association of Departments and Programs of Comparative Literature
597. Comparative Literature, Turning, Returning: Pedagogical and Digital Trajectories
504. Comparative Literature: The Next Ten Years
258. What Does Comparative Literature Do for, against, after Periodization?
322. The Americanization of Comparative Literature, the Comparatization of American Studies
58. Collaborative Strategies for Hard (and Good) Times: Local, Regional, International Options
375. Evaluating and Publishing Comparative Scholarship: A Roundtable with Academic Press Editors
691. Comparative Literature Past and Future: How Should We Teach Our Discipline?
91. Comparative Literature and Translation Studies
181. Evaluating and Publishing Comparative Scholarship: A Roundtable with Journal Editors
Return to list of Allied Organizations