Comparative Studies in Medieval Literature
535. Medieval Literature, Digital Humanities
69. The Fourth Lateran Council and Its Aftermath
335. Literature and Other Disciplines: In Honor of Eugene Vance
162. Comparative Conversion
519. Medieval Race and Ethnicity
108. Transnational Grammars, Transnational Genres
526. Lives on the Move: Nomadic Narratives
630. Lives on the Move: Medieval Seas and Pelagic Methodologies
144. Placing Religion
674. The Economies of Translatio
157. Global Medieval Literature
232. What Is Beastly about the Middle Ages?
424. What Was Comparative about Philology?
694. Translation as Theory?
38. What Is Comparative about Medieval Literary Studies?
168. Can You Be a Comparatist in Translation?
409. Where Is the Medieval Utopia?
133. Mediterranean Studies: Comparative Perspectives on Cultural Exchange in the Mediterranean Basin
569. Making Texts Available: Translations, Editions, and Electronic Media
675. Anthropology, Archaeology, and Medieval Texts
21. Animals and Ethics in the Middle Ages
175. Queer Theorists in the Middle Ages
517. The Future of the Middle Ages: A Discussion on the Status of Medieval Studies in Departments of Literature
Return to list of Divisions