Sociological Approaches to Literature
320. Materialist Aesthetics
516. What Is the Global South?
794. The Tragedy of the Commons?
128. The Time of Origin and Repetition: Modernism after Modernism
332. The Experience of Class in the Academy
789. The New Racial Capitalism
454. What Happened to the Social?
180. Comparative Marginality: A South-South Conversation
316. Surplus Value, Surplus Life
632. From World Literature to World-System Literature
352. Futures of Collectivity
449. Oil Ontologies
611A. Criticism in the Era of Crisis Capital
296. Our Energy Futures
523. The Insurgencies of Violence: Revolutions, Rebellions, and Epistemes
789. The Narrative Techniques of Violence
74. The Future Pasts of Colonial, Neocolonial, and Neoliberal Power
512. Whither Liberal Democracy? The Future of the Political
672. Ontologies of the Posthuman and Politics in the Wake of the Human
245. Globalization I: Necropolitics
403. Globalization II: Situations, Contradictions
618. Literature and Systems Theory: Current Debates
280. Humanity—or the Humanities?
591. Aesthetics and Globalization I: Aesthetics
679. Aesthetics and Globalization II: Globalization
4. Constellations I: The Social Life of Aesthetic Forms
213. Constellations II: The Social Life of Aesthetic Forms
367. Approaching, Opposing Fascism: State, Capital, University
Return to list of Divisions