the Teaching of Literature
186. "The Pleasure of the Text": Creating Lifelong Readers
417. Why Teach Literature?
449. Teaching Brecht
67. Teaching Literature from a Student-Centered Approach
345. Why Teach Literature?
60. Assessing Assessment(s)?
453. Why Teach Literature
37. Teaching the Senior Seminar
572. Why Teach Literature Anyway?
788. Teaching Life Writing Now
16. Teaching American Literature from an Anthology
445. Why Teach Literature Anyway?
605. Teaching Literature through the Large Lecture: Pedagogy, Strategies, Innovations
144. Anthologies and the Construction of Pedagogical Canons
288. Why Teach Literature Anyway?
572. Anthologizing British Literature: Negotiating the Canon for the Classroom
309. Why Teach Literature Anyway?
645. Training Teaching Assistants to Teach Literature
735. Literature: Why Do We Teach It?
103. Resisting Texts: Teaching the Unteachable Text
283. Resisting Texts: Teaching the Translated Text
506. Resisting Texts: Teaching the Virtual Renaissance Book
188. Iconicity and Literature: Teaching Strategies
416. Crossing Borders: The Legacy of Gloria Anzaldúa
704. The Verbal and the Visual: Images within and between Texts
11. Debating Graff's Clueless in Academe
92. Cluelessness and Difference in the Literature Classroom
223. The Literature Classroom: Different Clues
Return to list of Divisions