2016 Convention Program: Search Results
All text: academic freedom
6 sessions match your criteria.
41. Academic Freedom for Contingent Faculty Members: Strategies for Establishing Due Process
Thursday, 7 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 305, JW Marriott
57. Indigenous Publics: Academic Freedom and Decolonial Scholarship
Thursday, 7 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 10A, ACC
458. Salaita, Academic Freedom, and the Question of Palestine: Where Do We Go from Here?
Saturday, 9 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Lone Star F, JW Marriott
210. What It Means for MLA Members to Support the Academic Boycott of Israel
Friday, 8 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., 208, JW Marriott
634. Where Are the Humanities in Research Funding?
Saturday, 9 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Lone Star C, JW Marriott
832. Sounding Off, Civility, Chilling Effects, and Retaliation
Sunday, 10 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 18A, ACC
Revise your search