We're sorry, an error has occurred. Perhaps you used your browser's "Back" button which caused data to be lost. Please try again, taking care to use the buttons at the bottom of each page to "Continue" or the "Edit" links to return to previous pages.
- Five issues of PMLA: four containing essays on literature and the November issue, which presents the program of the annual convention
- Four issues of the MLA Newsletter (available online and in print)
- Access to members-only features on MLA Commons, the association's scholarly communication network
- Web access to a regularly updated list of members, as well as to a searchable list of convention sessions
- Access to the MLA Handbook Web site from the MLA Web site
- Reduced registration fees for the annual convention
- Membership in divisions and discussion groups concerned with scholarly and teaching interests
- Significant discounts on more than 300 books and pamphlets published by the MLA
- Eligibility to vote for officers, members of the Executive Council, members of the Delegate Assembly, and members of division and discussion group executive committees
- Ability to read the ADE Bulletin or ADFL Bulletin online and search bulletin archives if your department is a member of the Association of Departments of English (ADE) or the Association of Departments of Foreign Languages (ADFL)
- The MLA Directory of Periodicals, a searchable database that provides submission requirements, editorial addresses, and subscription information for over 4,000 journals in the humanities
- Access to scholarly reviews through Choice Reviews Online
- Ability to purchase individual annual subscriptions to the ACLS Humanities E-book (learn more)
- Reduced annual subscription rate to JPASS, the new JSTOR access plan for individuals
to find out more about member options, in detail.