2014 Convention Program: Search Results
All text: Marxism
12 sessions match your criteria.
704. Marxism and Psychoanalysis in the Twenty-First Century
Sunday, 12 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Minnesota, Chicago Marriott
462. Revisiting Simone de Beauvoir as The Second Sex Turns Sixty-Five
Saturday, 11 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Superior B, Sheraton Chicago
88. Beyond "the Evolution of Stories" and "the Story of Evolution"
Thursday, 9 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Huron, Chicago Marriott
274. Vulnerable Bodies, Vulnerable Texts: Prosthesis in Medieval Literature
Friday, 10 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Los Angeles–Miami, Chicago Marriott
380. The Future of the Chicana and Chicano Literature Division
Friday, 10 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Sheraton I, Sheraton Chicago
492. Translating the Troubadours
Saturday, 11 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Parlor F, Sheraton Chicago
530. Constructive Responses to Current Challenges Faced by German Languages, Literature, and Studies Departments
Saturday, 11 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Mississippi, Sheraton Chicago
553. Cognitive Pedagogies
Saturday, 11 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Chicago A–B, Chicago Marriott
466. Teaching about the One Percent, the Rich, the Upper Class, the Ruling Class . . .
Saturday, 11 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Clark, Chicago Marriott
499. Revisiting Raymond Williams's The Country and the City
Saturday, 11 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Great America, Chicago Marriott
557. Psychic Investments
Saturday, 11 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Superior B, Sheraton Chicago
654. Can Affective Criticism Read Material History in Literature?
Saturday, 11 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Clark, Chicago Marriott
Revise your search