Exhibiting and Sponsorship
You are invited to exhibit at the 2016 MLA Annual Convention in Austin from 7 to 10 January and to connect with language and literature academics at the largest conference of its kind in the humanities.
Join us in Austin if you are an exhibitor who produces or sells
- university-level publications in English and other languages
- products or services relating to language, literature, and the humanities
- information technologies for humanities scholarship, research, teaching, translation, writing, or editing
2016 MLA Exhibit Hall Schedule
Austin Convention Center
Thursday, 7 January, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8 January, 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9 January, 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10 January, 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10 January, 1:00–5:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Application Forms and Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Reserve your exhibit booth online or download a PDF to mail in.
- Schedule an Exhibit Hall Theater presentation.
- View the Interactive Exhibit Hall Map or the Exhibit Hall Floor Plan.
- Pay exhibit booth balance.
- Reserve your exhibitor badges.
Exhibitor Marketing and Sponsorships
- Contact Stacey Courtney (email@example.com; 646 576-5263) to learn more about other marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Schedule a preconvention marketing e-mail.
- Find out about advertising in PMLA, including the convention program issue.
- Announce booth events in the Convention Daily.
Exhibit and sponsorship questions
Senior Convention Manager
(646 576-5263; firstname.lastname@example.org)
PMLA advertising questions
PMLA Advertising Manager and Submissions Associate
(646 576-5024; email@example.com)