MLA International Bibliography
The MLA International Bibliography provides a subject index for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics. (See Scope of the Bibliography.) It is compiled by the staff of the MLA office of bibliographic information services with the cooperation of more than one hundred contributing bibliographers in the United States and abroad. Available online, the MLA International Bibliography annually indexes over 66,000 books and articles.
- Scope of the Bibliography
- Inclusion of Electronic Publications
- Inclusion of Scholarly Web Sites
- Inclusion of Publisher-Provided Abstracts
- Book Collections
- Descriptors and Indexing
- Search Listings of Scholarly Web Sites from the MLA International Bibliography
Using the Bibliography
- Electronic Format of the Bibliography
- How to Use the Bibliography
- Does Your Library Subscribe to the Bibliography?
- Full-Text Linking
- MLA Bibliography Search-Tutorial Videos