Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Thursday, 06 January
134. Margaret Fuller: Writing the Self, Society, and Nation
5:15–6:30 p.m., Olympic I, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Margaret Fuller Society
Presiding: Jeffrey Allen Steele, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
1. “Margaret Fuller and the National Landscape of Washington Allston’s Paintings,” Aaron McClendon, Montclair State Univ.
2. “‘A Thinking Mind’: Margaret Fuller’s European Visions of America,” Sandra Alagona, Claremont Graduate Univ.
3. “‘But Will You Have Patience with My Democracy?’: Margaret Fuller’s Epistolary Negotiation of a Transnational Praxis,” Sonia Di Loreto, Univ. of Torino
4. “Margaret Fuller’s Life on Location,” Judith Strong Albert, Inst. for Historical Study
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.