Viewing convention Program information from 2009
Monday, 28 December
140. Criticism as Method: Mediating Literature and Politics
8:30–9:45 a.m., 405, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Graduate Student Caucus
Presiding: Alysia Garrison, Univ. of California, Davis
1. “Fanon’s Literary Criticism: Thoughts on Critical Method and Politics,” Ben Etherington, Univ. of Cambridge, King’s Coll.
2. “‘Knowing the Difference’: Situating a Chinese Feminist Epistemological Position,” Li Guo, Univ. of Iowa
3. “Allegories of Overdevelopment: Philippine Postcoloniality against the Time of Modernization,” Paul Nadal, Univ. of California, Berkeley
4. “A Literary-Historical Approach to the Browning of America,” Swati Rana, Univ. of California, Berkeley
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.