Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
152. The Cat in the Hat at Fifty
8:30–9:45 a.m., Columbus Hall H, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Children’s Literature
Presiding: Philip W. Nel, Kansas State Univ.
1. “The Cat in the Hat: Dr. Seuss’s Beginning Lesson in Reading Animation,” Donald E. Pease, Dartmouth Coll.
2. “The Cat in the Hippie: Nonsense, Dr. Seuss, and the Sixties Rebel,” Kevin Shortsleeve, Univ. of Winnipeg
3. “Letting the Cat out of the Bag: The Cat in the Hat in Dutch Translation,” Carolyn De Meyer, Univ. of Antwerp
4. “Geisel’s Anapestic Craft: ‘“Have No Fear of This Mess,” said the Cat in the Hat,’” Alan Theodore Gaylord, Princeton Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.