Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
173. The Avant-Garde in Contemporary Chinese Poetry
8:30–9:45 a.m., 306B, LA Convention Center
A special session
Presiding: Christopher M. Lupke, Washington State Univ., Pullman
1. “Beyond Lyrical Bounds: Avant-Garde Narrative Poetry from Contemporary China,” Christopher M. Lupke
2. “The Lightness of History in Contemporary Chinese Poetry,” Shengqing Wu, Wesleyan Univ.
3. “Garde and Avant: Audience and Time in Contemporary Chinese Poetry,” Nick Admussen, Princeton Univ.
4. “Of Language and Beyond: The Poetry of Singaporean Poet Ng Kwang Cheng,” E. K. Tan, Stony Brook Univ., State Univ. of New York
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.