Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
180. Comparative Marginality: A South-South Conversation
8:30–9:45 a.m., 304C, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Division on Sociological Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Anjali Ramakant Arondekar, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz
1. “America’s Marginal Literature: Revisiting Black Fiction’s Archive,” Gina Dent, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz
2. “Marginal Experiences: Remaindered Life between Empires,” Neferti Xina M. Tadiar, Barnard Coll.
3. “Margin Calls: Marginalities and Fiscal Sovereignty,” Geeta Patel, Univ. of Virginia
4. “Margins of Excess: Sexuality, Archives, South Asia,” Anjali Ramakant Arondekar
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.