Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Thursday, 27 December
20. Atwood’s Recent Short Fiction
3:30–4:45 p.m., Burnham, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Margaret Atwood Society
Presiding: Lisa Weckerle, Kutztown Univ. of Pennsylvania
1. “Writing the Wrong: Ethical Responses to Female Violence in the Mythic Minifiction of Margaret Atwood,” Kiley Kapuscinski, Queen’s Univ.
2. “‘Who Are We Now?’: Societal Constructions in Margaret Atwood’s The Tent,” Camille Harris, Utah State Univ.
3. “‘Your Tent Is Made of Paper’: Self-Reflexive Writing in The Tent,” Karma Waltonen, Univ. of California, Davis
4. “The Relation between Time and Space in Margaret Atwood’s Moral Disorder,” Alice Rachel Ridout, Leeds Metropolitan Univ.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.