Viewing convention Program information from 2011
Friday, 07 January
207. Lives and Archives: Finding, Framing, and Circulating Narrated Lives Now
10:15 a.m.–12:00 noon, Platinum Salon D, J. W. Marriott
The Presidential Forum
Presiding: Sidonie Smith, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
1. “Lives beyond Archives,” Marianne Hirsch, Columbia Univ.; Leo Spitzer, Dartmouth Coll.
2. “Cosmopolitan or Creole Lives?” Françoise Lionnet, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
3. “Between Lost and Found,” Nancy K. Miller, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
4. “Virtual Vérité,” Chon A. Noriega, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
5. “Embedded Lives: The House of Fiction, the House of History,” David Palumbo-Liu, Stanford Univ.
6. “Vandalizing Life Writing at Illinois: Heap of Birds’s Signs of Indigenous Life,” Robert Warrior, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
For linked sessions, see meetings 336 and 505.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.