Viewing convention Program information from 2007
Friday, 28 December
216. Multiculturalism and the Idea of Ethnic Identity
10:15–11:30 a.m., Missouri, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Discussion Group on West Asian Languages and Literatures
Presiding: Salwa S. Nugali, King Saud Univ.
1. “What Is in a Name? (Multicultural) Identities in Orhan Pamuk’s My Name Is Red,” Julie C. Sears, Univ. of North Texas
2. “Multiculturalism, Ethnic Identities, and Academic Achievement,” Kamala Platt, Meadowlark Center
3. “Multi-Architecture, Women, and History in Saudi Arabia,” Salwa S. Nugali
4. “Transportable and Transformative Identities in Hussain Muhanna,” Samy Swayd, San Diego State Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to Nugali@hotmail.com.
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.