Viewing convention Program information from 2008
Saturday, 27 December
23. Staging Postmodernity: Embodiment
3:30–4:45 p.m., Union Square 15, Hilton
Program arranged by the American Theatre and Drama Society
Presiding: Elizabeth Reitz Mullenix, Miami Univ., Oxford
1. “Krista Wong: Remodeling Legacies,” Cassidy C. Browning, Univ. of Illinois, Urbana
2. “The Reptilian Brain and the Legacy of Modernism in Performances by Survival Research Laboratories,” Stephen Di Benedetto, Univ. of Miami
3. “Jody McAuliffe’s Mao II, post DeLillo,” Sean Aaron Metzger, Duke Univ.
4. “From the Avant-Garde to the Avatar: Modernism, Digital Technology, and the Rise of the Virtual Body,” Sarah T. Bay-Cheng, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.