Viewing convention Program information from 2006
Wednesday, 27 December
24. Romanticism and the Everyday I: The Decorative Arts
5:15–6:30 p.m., Liberty Ballroom Salon C, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on the English Romantic Period
Presiding: Paula R. Feldman, Univ. of South Carolina, Columbia
1. “‘Perform Thy Task Untouch’d Alone’: Aeolian Harps as Home Entertainment,” Charles Julian Rzepka, Boston Univ.
2. “Hairwork, Taxidermy Fashion, and the Recycling of the Dead in Romanticism,” Deborah Suzanne Lutz, Hunter Coll., City Univ. of New York
3. “Romantic China/china: The Literature of Chinoiserie,” Joanne C. Tong, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
4. “‘Quarts That Has Achieved Self-Consciousness’: Diamonds in Romantic-Era Literature,” Jill Heydt-Stevenson, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
No comments have been posted for this session. Log in
to post a comment.